Sunday, April 17, 2011


Headed for GABP


Checklist
Soft sided cooler
Subway meatball foot long sub
2 Sprite
2 cookies
2 fruit pies
Total: $12.02


If you are a spots fan in Cincinnati you know of Lance Mcalister who has a very popular radio show on ESPN 1530 and 700 WLW. You may also know that in 2008 Lance flat lined at a local hospital and was outfitted with a pacemaker. Now, I will preface my remarks by saying I like Mcalister's show and I think he is a pretty good guy off the air as well as on. He is about my age-48- and does run on the treadmill per his comments on the show. My issue with Lance is generally the issue I have with most people, they eat like SHIT!

I went on Lance's popular BLOG and saw the picture of what he is bringing to the Reds game today with his young son, who by the way is a cancer survivor.
Processed pseudo food!

Look, I know this stuff is cheap but what is your health worth? Better yet, the health of your loved ones?
I don't know if Lance eats this way every day, but I bet the majority of Americans eat this stuff and worse every single day.
Better choices will lead to better overall health. You don't have to through out all the junk; maybe you keep the Subway but the cookies, pies and soda is pure trash.


Dr. David Marcon
Work Smarter Not Harder
Cincinnati Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment