Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Focus




I have been reading Eckhart Tolle specifically his book "The Power of Now". The concepts are thought provoking and for me calming. Now, many Christian organizations have come out against Tolle and other new age authors-I actually heard an apologist on EWTN Radio yesterday speak out against Catholics reading and studying the works of Tolle. Not sure yet where I stand on the matter but the idea of living a life in a conscious state is liberating.

Today I came across another ebook regarding focus.
Focus, The A Simplicity Manifesto in the Age of Distraction by Leo Banauto of Zenhabits.com. I admit that I have not read the book completely but I thought I would make it available here. There is no cost or need to submit your email address. If you are having issues with focus or more notable, fear, anxiety, depression or bouts of paralyzing worry, I would take a look at Tolle and this ebook FOCUS.

If you decide to read FOCUS, let me know your thoughts.


Sometimes the best medicine isn't medicine
David Marcon, DC, CCSP
Marcon Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Cincinnati, Ohio
drdavidmarcon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment